Delivery Date：Aug. 21, 2017
Predictions of earthquakes registering over M5, Seismic Intensity 4: Until Aug 29, 2017
We will publish some parts.
Predictions of earthquakes over M5, Seismic Intensity (SI)4: Until Aug.29, 2017
- This week, judging from the crustal movements, water level observations, and earthquake occurrence situations, the possibility of Max SI6 or more earthquake to occur is low.
- Number of earthquakes are increasing in Offshore Iwate – Offshore Fukushima area.
- Again this week, small scale crustal movements were observed in multiple points of Southern Kyushu Region.
- Earthquake activity becoming active in Northern, NW off and SE off Amami Oshima,
- Frequent micro earthquakes continue in Offshore Wakayama.
- Frequent micro earthquakes with shallow hypocenters occurring from Iriomote through Taiwan.
Please contact us for more information. 【Data analysis 】
Earthquake prediction research center（Representative director：Onoe Masataka , Analysis Center Director Shigeyoshi Yagishita）
MK building, 1-4-12 kaigan, Minato-ku Tokyo, ZIP 105-0022
TEL 03-6627-0528 FAX: 03-3436-3132